Welcome / Selamat Datang...

We are please to fulfill your orders accordingly. Make yourself comfortable and please do not hesitate to contact us for more detail arrangements.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tiramisu

Tiramisu....asalnya putih melepak bak bedak sejuk....last2 kena dibedakkan dengan serbuk coklat. The combination mmg sesuai bagi penggemar pemanis mulut bercitarasa lain dari yang lain. Thank you to my sifu for teaching me how to come out with this origional tiramisu recipe.

Once RAR taste the tiramisu it just melt inside my mouth...very soft but yet delicate taste. I believe tiramisu has it special follower and it goes very well with evening tea.

For my next project, will come out with individual tiramisu which best suite the 'dessert table'....wish me luck and will always serve the best dessert for u and your love ones....

Price: RM90.00 per recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment